- Realistic working headlights and engine sounds optional
- Strong and durable blow moulded rigid plastic body
- Easy self assembly
- Free foam mattress included
- Brings fun to bedtime
The Storm racing car bed will have your little one racing to bed in style. This kids blow moulded plastic car bed comes with optional working headlights and realistic engine sounds and… you can even add a personalised number plate (sold separately). Free foam mattress included with every bed.
- Durable blow moulded plastic frame
- Optional working headlights and engine sounds
- Free high density foam mattress included
- Easy transitioning from cot to bed
- Suitable for children age 4+
- This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008 standards
Please Note: customised number plates are printed to order and can take up to 5 working days to be delivered through Royal Mail.
The Storm Kids Racing Car Bed is the ultimate children's car style bed. The detail of this Racing Car Bed is unrivalled, with realistic styling, lights and wheels, it is as close to a real sports car as you could possibly get. Free foam mattress included, size; 160cm x 70cm. This racing car bed really will make your little ones dreams come true.
Now available with realistic working headlights and engine sounds! Just select your preferred model on the drop down when you place your order.
This product meets strict EU safety guidelines and conforms to BS 8509:2008 standards to ensure quality and safety. Beware of cheap copies that may be substandard or even hazardous.
*only applicable to lights and lights and sounds model
1. Delivery is free to most of the UK and will take 2 working days
2. Most orders are delivered within 2 working days by Tuffnells or UPS unless you have selected a future delivery date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and can be anytime between 8am and 6pm. A shorter delivery window cannot be provided.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote area address' along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see the checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Priority weekday and Saturday deliveries are available for a surcharge. Surcharges will depend on the weight and size of the product that you wish to order. If you wish to arrange a premium delivery service please contact our customer support team on 01789 868535
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; we are not permitted to leave items unattended. You are required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you visibly damaged you are required to sign for the goods as 'damaged' with the courier and notify us as soon as possible after delivery. You are required to refuse the delivery of an item if you are unhappy accepting a parcel that has damaged packaging.
7. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be responsible for arranging and paying for returning the item(s) We will not be able to organise collections on your behalf. You must request a returns authorisation code from us prior to sending an item back to us. Please see our returns policy for full details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.