- ABEC 7 bearings
- Durable and lightweight steel alloy fixed bar construction
- Alu quick-stop brake
- Reinforced steel alloy fork
The Storm Red/Yellow T-Bar Stunt Scooter featuring ALU quick-stop brake and ABEC 7 bearings teamed with soft colour co-ordinated hand grips to give the rider great comfort, and control. With a 100KG weight limit this is perfect for not only your child but also adults too!
-Full sized high quality grip-tape deck
-Alu quick-stop brake
-Tough rubber handlebar grips
-Durable and lightweight steel alloy fixed bar construction
The Storm T-Bar Red/Yellow Stunt Scooter is the ultimate stunt scooter for tearing up the streets! Featuring a T shaped steel alloy handlebar complete with rubber grips and a triple stack collar clamp to fix it to the frame and don't not fooled by the lightweight frame, holding maximum weight of 100KG, everyone can join in the fun
1. Delivery is free to most of the UK and will take 2 working days
2. Most orders are delivered within 2 working days by Tuffnells or UPS unless you have selected a future delivery date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and can be anytime between 8am and 6pm. A shorter delivery window cannot be provided.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote area address' along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see the checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Priority weekday and Saturday deliveries are available for a surcharge. Surcharges will depend on the weight and size of the product that you wish to order. If you wish to arrange a premium delivery service please contact our customer support team on 01789 868535
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; we are not permitted to leave items unattended. You are required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you visibly damaged you are required to sign for the goods as 'damaged' with the courier and notify us as soon as possible after delivery. You are required to refuse the delivery of an item if you are unhappy accepting a parcel that has damaged packaging.
7. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be responsible for arranging and paying for returning the item(s) We will not be able to organise collections on your behalf. You must request a returns authorisation code from us prior to sending an item back to us. Please see our returns policy for full details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.