- 6 inch pneumatic front tyre
- Durable metal frame and footplate
- Quality chain driven motor
- Comfy handlebar grips and rear brake
- 3 position height adjustable
- Foldable for space saving storage
- 6 inch pneumatic front tyre
- 3 position height adjustable handlebars
- Robust metal frame and heavy duty footplate
- Chain driven, hand operated rear brake
- Comfy handlebar grips, twist acceleration
- Side stand and folds for easy storage
- Max speed 16Km/hr, suitable for ages 8+
Power up your scooter!..
Riding an electric powered scooter is a real adrenaline fuelled sport that gets your kids outside and away from the TV. Rispar is one of the leading brands of electric scooters and is the only kids electric scooter in its price range to be fitted with a front air tyre. Air tyres provide a smoother and more luxurious ride than standard plastic wheels and bumps and dips are no problem at all. This fabulous electric scooter even has height adjustable handlebars and folds down for easy storage
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:- Warning; electric scooters are not suitable to be ridden on roads, public footpaths or in traffic, protective safety wear is required at all times such as helmet, elbow and knee pads, gloves and suitable shoes. Skill is required to prevent collision and injury to the rider and third parties. Adult supervision is required at all time
Note: When using the scooter on an incline some push power may be needed
This product meets strict EU safety guidelines and has been rigorously tested to ensure quality and safety. Beware of cheap copies that may be substandard or even hazardous.
- Overall dimensions 96cm (h) x 73cm (l) x 18cm (w)*
- Adjustable handlebar height – Position 1 = 85cm, 2 = 90cm, 3 = 95cm*
- Footplate dimensions 51cm (l) x 18cm (w)
- Distance from footplate to handlebars 80cm
- Maximum weight limit 54Kg
- Max speed 16km/hr*
- 120w motor
- 24v battery and charger supplied
*all measurements are approximate. Maximum speed is dependent upon the weight of the rider, the gradient and type of terrain riding on. Measured from floor to the top of the handlebars
1. Delivery is free to most of the UK and will take 2 working days
2. Most orders are delivered within 2 working days by Tuffnells or UPS unless you have selected a future delivery date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and can be anytime between 8am and 6pm. A shorter delivery window cannot be provided.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote area address' along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see the checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Priority weekday and Saturday deliveries are available for a surcharge. Surcharges will depend on the weight and size of the product that you wish to order. If you wish to arrange a premium delivery service please contact our customer support team on 01789 868535
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; we are not permitted to leave items unattended. You are required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you visibly damaged you are required to sign for the goods as 'damaged' with the courier and notify us as soon as possible after delivery. You are required to refuse the delivery of an item if you are unhappy accepting a parcel that has damaged packaging.
7. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be responsible for arranging and paying for returning the item(s) We will not be able to organise collections on your behalf. You must request a returns authorisation code from us prior to sending an item back to us. Please see our returns policy for full details
Not used yet as they are a Xmas present. Delivery good. Can't wait for kids to see them Xmas day. These scooters where the best I'd seen for speed, size and short charging time compared to others which were more expensive.
Not opened package yet as it’s a Christmas present but all looks fine
As they are Xmas presents, not yet tried
Good quality, easy to build and Grandkids find it easy to ride and control. Good value for money. Bought a second one as both love riding them
Christmas present so not opened it yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.