- Quick and easy self assembly
- Utensils and pans all included
- Sink with tap and bowl
- Play oven and digital style microwave
- Made from durable and hardwearing MDF
- Clock with moving hands
- Quick and easy assembly
- Sink with tap and bowl, clock with moving hands
- Pink and white kids play oven and digital style microwave
- Utensils and pans included
- Suitable for children ages 3+
Open imaginations and bake up a banquet...
The Butternut Kids Play Kitchen lets your kids create as many recipes as their little imagination allows them! Role play is a great way to encourage sharing, imagination, creativity and confidence. The Butternut Kids Play Kitchen is a fabulous toy that kids will never get tired of. Made from strong, durable MDF the pink kitchen is built to last and will bring years of fun to any little girl or boy. Easy to clean and beautifully designed this pretty pink and white wooden play kitchen is certain to look the business in any home.
This product conforms to EN71 Standard. Beware of cheap imitations that may not be of the same high quality and may even be a safety hazard.
1. Delivery is free to most of the UK and will take 2 working days
2. Most orders are delivered within 2 working days by Tuffnells or UPS unless you have selected a future delivery date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and can be anytime between 8am and 6pm. A shorter delivery window cannot be provided.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote area address' along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see the checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Priority weekday and Saturday deliveries are available for a surcharge. Surcharges will depend on the weight and size of the product that you wish to order. If you wish to arrange a premium delivery service please contact our customer support team on 01789 868535
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; we are not permitted to leave items unattended. You are required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you visibly damaged you are required to sign for the goods as 'damaged' with the courier and notify us as soon as possible after delivery. You are required to refuse the delivery of an item if you are unhappy accepting a parcel that has damaged packaging.
7. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be responsible for arranging and paying for returning the item(s) We will not be able to organise collections on your behalf. You must request a returns authorisation code from us prior to sending an item back to us. Please see our returns policy for full details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.