- Four Intersecting Crash Zones
- Car Feeder Ramp
- More than 16ft of track
- Motorised Boosters
This Criss Cross Crash playset has challenging intersections, hairpin turns, motorised boosters and a huge crash zone. Car feeder ramp fuels continuous racing action, the set also features plenty of parking spaces for easy, convenient storage. One Hot Wheels vehicle is included for racing adventures. 4 D batteries are required.
- Four intersecting crash zones
- Car feeder ramp
- More than 16ft of track
- Motorised boosters
- Parking spaces for additional storage
- Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle
- Dimensions- 73.99 x 73.99 x 19.99CMs
- Weight – 840 Grams
- Model Number – DTN42
- Assembly required
- 4 D batteries required
- Suitable for ages 5 and above
1. Delivery is free to most of the UK and will take 2 working days
2. Most orders are delivered within 2 working days by Tuffnells or UPS unless you have selected a future delivery date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and can be anytime between 8am and 6pm. A shorter delivery window cannot be provided.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote area address' along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see the checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Priority weekday and Saturday deliveries are available for a surcharge. Surcharges will depend on the weight and size of the product that you wish to order. If you wish to arrange a premium delivery service please contact our customer support team on 01789 868535
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; we are not permitted to leave items unattended. You are required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you visibly damaged you are required to sign for the goods as 'damaged' with the courier and notify us as soon as possible after delivery. You are required to refuse the delivery of an item if you are unhappy accepting a parcel that has damaged packaging.
7. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be responsible for arranging and paying for returning the item(s) We will not be able to organise collections on your behalf. You must request a returns authorisation code from us prior to sending an item back to us. Please see our returns policy for full details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.